Click on the Menu bar : ” Your First Float ” and you will find all the information.
We provide everything, from towels to shampoo.
Feel free to bring your slippers if you do not like to walk barefoot.
We do not provide slippers or combs. (Covid regulations and Personal Hygiene).
Please feel free to email for more specific questions to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Claustrophobia is one of the most common initial concerns and people who struggle with it consistently report no problems with floating, as the lack of light in our spacious tanks (the largest available) gives more of an expansive feeling without any boundaries.
You also have the option to float with the lights on, lid open, or however you prefer — you’re in control of your float.
No. It’s common to fall asleep for parts or sometimes all of your float and the water is so buoyant that you always stay afloat.
The worst that can happen is being woken by a little salt water in your eyes, though our non-drip tanks make this unlikely.
Our tanks are among the most hygienic systems available. The highly sterile salt water is 100% filtered between floats, as our tanks empty and refill for each float. A small amount of steriliser is added and the water is also sanitised with UV light.
Our tanks are among the most hygienic systems available. The highly sterile salt water has 525KG of medical grade Epsom salts and is 100% filtered between floats through a 1 micron filter & ozone filter, as our tanks empty and refill for each float. A small amount of steriliser is added and the water is also sanitised with UV light. The water is not wasted, but returns clean enough to drink each time (except it’s very salty)!
No. We have some tips and recommendations above to consider the day of your appointment, however we provide everything you need for your session. Due to covid restrictions we are unable to provide slippers so you can bring your own if you do now wish to walk barefoot or with socks.
We do not provide combs (personal hygiene).
We are at only 10 minutes walking from Old Street tube station (Northern Line)
Exit 1: Shoreditch/Hoxton
Parking: please check Hoxton square
(Please note we are not responsible for parking)
We are at only 10 minutes walking from Shoreditch High Street (Overground)
You can’t float if:
- You have open wounds
- You had diarrhea in the past 14 days
- You’re under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- You have recently dyed your hair or applied tanning products
- You have infectious diseases
- You have got a recent tattoo
No, the spray tan or hair dye can leak into the water and damage the float tanks. You want to make completely sure that no dye is coming out of your hair in the shower or on a towel after washing (usually within a few days to weeks depending on the treatment). Leave a minimum of 48 hours after a spray tan before floating.
Yes! There are many unique benefits that helps relieve the pressure and tensions on the body during pregnancy, while also providing a deeper connection to your child.
We recommend confirming with your doctor first however.
You want to make sure it’s been at least 30 days (or your tattoo has fully healed) before floating as the salt water can cause painful burning.
Yes, we simply recommend you follow the same protocol you would for a swimming pool.
Each float session appointment includes 60 minutes for you to be inside of the pod floating, with an additional 25 minutes that allows you to change and shower both before and after the appointment. Members have the opportunity to upgrade to 90 minute float sessions when available. (Subject to availability)
We ask that you try to keep your showering brief to ensure we have enough time to clean up the room and get it ready for the next appointment. You can freshen up and take your time getting ready in our Vanity Room where we have moisturizer, hair dryers and other amenities. Plus, feel free to keep relaxing for as long as you’d like in our Relaxation Room with tea and some reading materials.
For your first float session, we recommend arriving no later than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This ensures we can give you a full walkthrough beforehand without taking away from your time floating.
Any float sessions past your first time, you can arrive 5 minutes before.
Please note: If you arrive late we might have to shorten your session or reschedule to avoid delay to other customers after you.
Please note: If you arrive too early and we are fully booked we might ask you to come back 15 minutes before your time because the relaxation room is for after float people who are meditating and or relaxing, so we don’t want to disturb them.
PS Please refrain from using the mobile phone in the relaxation room, thanks.
We have a 24 hour cancellation process. If you have booked an appointment with us and need to reschedule, please let us know at least 24 hours before your scheduled time to avoid losing your float credit.
We do offer full refund within 14 days from the purchase.
Refunds are available within 14 days of purchase, if the sessions have not been used. If you need a refund for any reason, please get in touch and we can help you with this.
Booking a session with a NO SHOW doesn’t entitled to a refund.
Off Peak Packs, terms and conditions.
The Off peak valid is a highly discounted package of 3 Float at £90.
You can float Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The last float you can book is 4,30 pm.
Valid 3 months from the date of purchase.
PLEASE: Do not buy the Off Peak Pack if you wish to float outside those times.
Not in the same tank, it’s an individual experience. We can accommodate couples, pairs, and groups at the same time with our 6 different tanks.
Anyone 18 years old and up is able to float at our centre currently.
Minors can float with an adult relative as guardian.
No, each room is identical in the floatation tank, shower and amenities to provide you with the most premium float experience no matter which room you’re in!
If you didn’t rinse out well enough the Epsom salt may begin to crystallise in your ears, creating a crunchy or crackling sensation that can be quite uncomfortable.
This, thankfully, is also an easy fix! Create a 1:1 ratio of white vinegar and water and bring this into your shower at home. Pour it into your ears, one at a time, and swish it around. The vinegar will dissolve the Epsom salt
Don’t let the fear of salty ears turn you off floating – most people have no issue with saltwater in their ears and if it has happened to you, the vinegar solution does the trick.
The best thing to do is be preventative: be sure your earplugs are securely before you shower and rinse when when you finish during the shower.
It may sting a bit due to the amount of epsom salt in the water, so we recommend you avoid touching your face or placing your hands over your head at any time. Our float tanks are non-drip and we provide a water bottle to help flush out your eyes if this happens.
Yes, it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep your hair dry during a float session, even if you wear a swim cap (many people have tried!). If your hair comes in contact with the water (as it inevitably will.)
To prevent any tactile distractions, we recommend not using a shower cap or swim cap in the float pod
It’s best not to wear your contact lenses in the tank. If you wear contacts please bring a case and solution so you can keep them safe while your float.
Yes, you have the option of an electronic the gift card. When you go to purchase one from our online store choose GIFT CARDS, you will have the option of sending it via email on a scheduled date that you choose (ex. birthday or anniversary).
If you received an electronic gift card, you can easily book your session online.
Go to our booking system and login or create an account. You’ll need to choose the services that correspond with your gift card and enter your card number upon checkout.
Give us a call at +44 20 3581 7108 or email us at email@example.com
You must make an account to purchase a service credit, package, or membership, as well as booking a reservation. Reservations are always tied to a customer account.
Gift Cards can be purchased online without creating an account, but they would still need to create an account in order to book a reservation or be booked for a reservation.
First of all we are very sorry about this and totally understand your frustration.
But unfortunately if you credit card is not working we can only suggest few things to check:
1: Check the address on your account is where the card is registered.
If you moved home and you failed to notify to the card/bank and using the new address the car may not work because the authorisation code is the numbers on the pot code which will not be the correct one.
2: Check you have enough cash on your card because some cash cards like Monzo, if you are trying to pay £30 and you have £29.99 this will not work.
3: Try using a different credit or debit card.
We are happy to try ourselves in store for you but if in the end your card is not working we can only advice to contact the card/bank and ask them to help you.
- Our membership begins on the date of your first payment or a later date of your choosing, and payment will be taken each month on the same date as the start of your membership.
- My Float Hub membership recurs at £40 or £150/month and includes 1 or 4 floats/month.
- As a member, I am able to purchase additional float sessions for £40 each.
- For every new member I refer to Float Hub, I will receive free float credit (currently £15) on my account as well as offer an exclusive referral discount to each new customer I refer.
- Share floats with friends and family.
- Any unused floats on my account rollover and are valid for 12 months.
- If my membership falls out of good standing for non-payment, or I choose to terminate my membership, all float credits will expire within 30 days
- My membership fees are not refundable
- Memberships have 3 months minimum initial term commitment.
- You can cancel this contract at any time with 10 days written cancellation notice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can pause your membership from 1 to 3 month x calendar year.
- You receive our best possible price on floats and lock it in for as long as your membership stays active. There is only a commitment to three months to your membership, but we hope you’ll want to stay with us for a lot longer than that.
- Your sessions will never expire as long as your membership is active and there are no missing payments.
- You can pause/freeze up to three months per calendar year.
- If you wish to cancel after the three months commitment please send an email to email@example.com 10 days before the payment.
- Please note when you cancel /terminate your membership, all your existing sessions/credit will expire after 30 days.
- If you miss the payments and we are unable to collect the fee for more than 30 days, the system will automatically terminate your membership and your sessions will expire after 30 days
- Our memberships are now shareable, you can also refer others to receive an exclusive referral discount, and be rewarded with float credit onto your own account. Check the ‘me’ page when logged in for full details.
- Share floats with friends and family.
The 90 min upgrade is free for members only subject to availability, meaning that when you arrive in store you can ask for the upgrade and if the room after your session is free and nobody has booked, the host will extend your session to 90 minutes for free. For this reason cannot be booked.
If you want to be sure 100% to have the 90 minute upgrade you can simply book first in the MORNING and arrive 30 minutes earlier , for example if you book 9.30 am and arrive at 9am you can start the session 30 minutes earlier.
Or you could book at 10am and you arrive at 9.30 am.
OR in the evening:
You could book at 7.30 or 8:00 pm and you can float for 90 min guaranteed.
Please note: Weekends are our busiest days and floating during the week gives many more chances to upgrade much easily.
For more information please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no sign up or cancellation fee to become a member.
- We require a minimum initial term of 3 months.
- The membership can be paused up to 3 months x calendar year after the initial 3 months period.
- You can cancel after the 3 months initial period with an email to email@example.com 10 days before the payment is taken.
- The best option is to sign up for our membership, which gives you the best price on floats, additional floats at the same price, and many additional perks. You can simply purchase more floats whenever you need them, so you can adjust based on your schedule or needs at the time. All memberships offer flexibility on floating more often, and multi-float memberships give even better value if you know you’ll commit to floating more than once per month.
- If you are a member you only pay £40 for any additional session instead of £60 (Normal price of 1 session)
- Yes of course, simply call us in store or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change the autopay date for you in few minutes.
Simply book 2 x 60 min sessions one after another.
- FOR MEMBERS: Floats on your account rollover and they are valid 12 months. If the membership is terminated all sessions will expire after 30 days.
- FOR NON MEMBERS: Yes normally floats are valid 6 months from the date of purchase, or 3 months for highly discounted offers like Black Friday Deals or others.
- Yes, you will need to first purchase a float session that you can put towards your appointment that you will be booking.
- We only accept prepaid bookings.
- Epsom salt is a magnesium-rich mineral used for centuries to improve sleep, and reduce pain, cramping, headaches, and muscle ache. And there’s half a ton of it in each of our pods!
Epsom salt also makes dry skin feel soft and supple; and can remove impurities, toxins, oil and dirt from the skin. The magnesium in the Epsom salt is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial, and therefore helps to improve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and athlete’s foot.
The majority of people emerge from their float feeling refreshed and relaxed, with a clearer head. The benefits are different for everyone, so it’s best to be open-minded about what you’ll experience. Sometimes it can take a few floats to learn how to switch off fully – so stick with it if you felt like you could have relaxed more deeply.
We use 575 kg of Epsom salt in each floatation tank.
Yes you simply need to enrol.
You will receive your own referral code to give to your friends.
For each introduction who purchase a float you will receive a credit on your account of £15 and the person you introduce will get a £15 discount if use your referral code when buying the session.
Please ask our team to enroll you at email@example.com
The float tank has no chlorine or added chemicals to keep it clean. In order to keep a commercial float tank sanitary, clean and safe it requires constant cleaning, maintenance and monitoring of water levels, H2o2, salt levels and PH.
People under the effects of drugs or alcohol, intoxicated, cannot float.
Your account will be disabled and you not be permitted to float and your session will be treated as a late cancellation with NO REFUNDS.
We have a Zero tolerance on drugs for your own safety.
The reason for the pacemaker being on the waiver form is that there was a case where somebody elsewhere floated and became so relaxed that the heart rate dropped low and the pacemaker thought something was wrong and began to shock them.
We don’t want to stop people with health conditions floating but we strongly advice seeking medical advice before floating and that’s why this is stated on the waiver form.
We prefer not taking the risk so we do not permit people with Peacemaker to float.
For personal hygiene reasons we do not provide combs. They are personal hygiene items, like underwear or socks so, should never be shared with strangers.
Please feel free to bring your own combs or brush for your hair, thanks.
Managing Your Account
Click book now and you can choose the availability for your float.
You will also see Account option so you can log in with your username and password.
Once into your account click ” ME” to manage your account and to see all your history.
Simply log into your account with your email and password and click ‘ ME ” , scroll down and you will find an option to update the credit card.
Or simply call in store and we will update for you.
You can cancel your membership simply sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot accept cancellation by phone but we need a written proof as an email.
You can cancel anytime but we only ask you to give us a notice of 10 days before the payment is going out.
All sessions available in your account will expire after 30 days from cancellation.
Membership payments are made every 30 days based on when you signed up. Every month provides you with one float session credit on your account which rolls over for up to 12 months and can be used at any time as long as your membership is active.
You can change the autopay date simply email us to: email@example.com
Yes you can pause/freeze your membership from 1 to 3 months per each calendar year.
You can change the autopay date simply email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can Pause your Membership after the 3 months initial term.
Yes absolutely, the pause means only that you have stopped the payments in that period (up to 3 months per year) but you are still a member and therefore you can float and receive all benefits from the membership.
If you cancel your membership the credits will expire after 30 days.
Either the email address on your file is incorrect, or we don’t have your email on file or, you opted out of receiving schedule reminders and appointment updates. To change your registered email address, or opt back into these emails, log in to your account and update it or send an email to email@example.com
Simply login to your account and click ” ME” to update any detail on your account, like email, telephone number, credit card details, etc.
We are very sorry that your credit card is not working and in this case we recommend to contact your bank or your credit card provider and ask them why it’s not working.
If you wish to change and update a credit card on your account you simply login and choose ” ME” and scroll till you see “update my credit card” or call us or email and we will help you with this.